Apple Inc. (AAPL) - Support & Resistance
Sector: Technology Sub-Sector: Computer Manufacturing
|Trade Date||Current Candlestick Pattern||Previous Candlestick Pattern||When||Performance Since|
|Fri, 17 Feb 2017||Bullish Engulfing||Doji||Wed, 15 Feb 2017||0.15%|
|***Stock database and scans are updated around midnight (New York time) every trading day.|
|Support & Resistance Trading Levels|
|*Last Done||135.72||<< Last Trade|
|*Stock/shares data delayed by at least 15mins. Report data issues|
**Analyst Consensus Estimates for 1 Year Target (Yahoo Finance)
135.72 0 (0%) Feb 17 4:00pm EST
Open: 135.10 Range: 135.10 - 135.83 Vol: 22.2M Avg Vol: 29.59M
EPS: 8.33 P/E ratio: 16.29 EBITDA: 69.75B Mkt Cap: 712.06B
Analyze "AAPL" - FREE 30 Day Trial of Market Analyst 7
What is the Trend for "AAPL" Stock?
Short Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Weekly Pivot at 134.91. Short term trend is Up.
Medium Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Monthly Pivot at 119.52. Medium term trend is Up.
Long Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Yearly Pivot at 107.99. Long term trend is Up.
Acronyms & Terminologies
News on "AAPL" Stock
- Is Apple, Inc. About to Kill Touch ID?
- 7 Surprising Metrics Highlight 1 Major Catalyst for Apple, Inc. Stock: Services
- Don't Get Too Excited About Apple Manufacturing In India
- Will Apple, Inc. Really Double Its Services Business in 4 Years?
- Apple, Inc.'s First 2 Original TV Shows Are Almost Here
The following are the acronyms and terminologies used in this page:
- Pivot - Pivot refers to pivot points which are very popular with professional traders in helping to determine support and resistance levels. Each timeframe pivot is calculated based on the previous price "bar" i.e. the current weekly pivot is based on last week's Open, High, Low & Close prices, and so on. The pivot point calculation used in this site is Pivot Point = (High + Low + Close) / 3.
- R1 & R2 - These are resistance levels which are projected from the corresponding pivot point where prices are expected to pause or reverse. The calculations are R1 = (2*Pivot) - Low and R2 = Pivot + (High - Low)
- S1 & S2 - These are support levels which are projected from the corresponding pivot point where prices are expected to pause or reverse. The calculations are S1 = (2*Pivot) - High and S2 = Pivot - (High - Low)
- 5 SMA/DMA - The 5 day simple moving average. This is used to determine short term trends, highly relevant for daytraders and scalpers.
- 20 SMA/DMA - The 20 day simple moving average. This is used to determine short to medium term trends. This SMA is important in timing entries and exits and for determining a trend reversal or trend continuation, based on the dominant long term trend.
- 50 SMA/DMA - The 50 day simple moving average. This SMA complements the 20 SMA in trading medium term trends.
- 200 SMA/DMA - The 200 day simple moving average. This highly popular indicator indicates the long term trend and is very useful for swing trading.
|Technology Stocks Above 200 Day Moving-Average|
|BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|CVLT||CommVault Systems, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|LIVE||LiveDeal, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|ACLS||Axcelis Technologies, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|OTIV||On Track Innovations Ltd||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|IPHI||Inphi Corporation||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|CDNS||Cadence Design Systems, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|GIGM||GigaMedia Limited||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|CRM||Salesforce.com Inc||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|PLXS||Plexus Corp.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|