Apple Inc. (AAPL) - Support & Resistance
Sector: Technology Sub-Sector: Computer Manufacturing
|Trade Date||Current Candlestick Pattern||Previous Candlestick Pattern||When||Performance Since|
|Fri, 28 Apr 2017||None||Bearish Engulfing||Thu, 13 Apr 2017||1.84%|
|***Stock database and scans are updated around midnight (New York time) every trading day.|
|Support & Resistance Trading Levels|
|*Last Done||143.65||<< Last Trade|
|*Stock/shares data delayed by at least 15mins. Report data issues|
**Analyst Consensus Estimates for 1 Year Target (Yahoo Finance)
143.65 0 (0%) Apr 28 4:00pm EDT
Open: 144.09 Range: 143.27 - 144.30 Vol: 20.86M Avg Vol: 25.23M
EPS: 8.33 P/E ratio: 17.24 EBITDA: 69.75B Mkt Cap: 753.67B
Analyze "AAPL" - FREE 30 Day Trial of Market Analyst 7
What is the Trend for "AAPL" Stock?
Short Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Weekly Pivot at 141.88. Short term trend is Up.
Medium Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Monthly Pivot at 141.74. Medium term trend is Up.
Long Term : "AAPL" is trading above the Yearly Pivot at 107.99. Long term trend is Up.
Acronyms & Terminologies
News on "AAPL" Stock
- Tech Stocks from Briefing.com
- What Apple Might Be Valued At If It Sold As Many Units As Samsung
- How Apple and Tesla want California to change proposed self-driving car rules
- Why Did Google Pop And Amazon Drop Post Their Earnings Events?
- Taking Apart Samsung's Galaxy S8 Beside an iPhone Shows How Picky Apple Is About Design
The following are the acronyms and terminologies used in this page:
- Pivot - Pivot refers to pivot points which are very popular with professional traders in helping to determine support and resistance levels. Each timeframe pivot is calculated based on the previous price "bar" i.e. the current weekly pivot is based on last week's Open, High, Low & Close prices, and so on. The pivot point calculation used in this site is Pivot Point = (High + Low + Close) / 3.
- R1 & R2 - These are resistance levels which are projected from the corresponding pivot point where prices are expected to pause or reverse. The calculations are R1 = (2*Pivot) - Low and R2 = Pivot + (High - Low)
- S1 & S2 - These are support levels which are projected from the corresponding pivot point where prices are expected to pause or reverse. The calculations are S1 = (2*Pivot) - High and S2 = Pivot - (High - Low)
- 5 SMA/DMA - The 5 day simple moving average. This is used to determine short term trends, highly relevant for daytraders and scalpers.
- 20 SMA/DMA - The 20 day simple moving average. This is used to determine short to medium term trends. This SMA is important in timing entries and exits and for determining a trend reversal or trend continuation, based on the dominant long term trend.
- 50 SMA/DMA - The 50 day simple moving average. This SMA complements the 20 SMA in trading medium term trends.
- 200 SMA/DMA - The 200 day simple moving average. This highly popular indicator indicates the long term trend and is very useful for swing trading.
|Technology Stocks Above 200 Day Moving-Average|
|STX||Seagate Technology.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|ASX||Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|SATC||SatCon Technology Corporation||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|ELON||Echelon Corporation||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|PRGS||Progress Software Corporation||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|CRM||Salesforce.com Inc||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|MCHP||Microchip Technology Incorporated||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|ASYS||Amtech Systems, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|BRKS||Brooks Automation, Inc.||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|
|DWCH||Datawatch Corporation||Buy, Sell or Hold||Trading Levels & Pivots|